Sunday, March 13, 2011

A step in the right direction

We did a ITT and a TT this morning at missouri university. The TT went surprisngly well, even though I only got 10th my form is slowly improving. It was a rolling course with no shelter from a strong cross wind, so your form really shows. Last year I would have been disappointed, but considering we have an average of 10 legit pro riders lining up everyweekend at our conference races; I will not complain.

This year, I have been holding back a fair bit in training. I made the mistake of coming on too strong in the early season last year. I feel like I am on pace to be going really fast at nationals, and then still be able to do well in the big money races this summer.

The Team TT was absolutey phenominal, we have a great group of guys this year. Not sure on the results, but we rode really strong. If we keep working together, and get our rythem down better. We can get a medal at nationals in this event.



Next weekend I will be headed to Texas for a stage race thanks to my usac team Mesa cycles/Gateway Harley. I am very grateful to be able to get some good race miles in; with some sunshine hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment